CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

September happenings

Well, it's been the first week of my new work schedule of working 6:30am-9:15 and 1:00-6:00. It's been better than I expected but still an adjustment. I'm finding that a quick nap between jobs is the only thing that gets me thru the rest of the day. This past summer I've developed a habit of staying up pretty late. Now, 9:00 hits and I'm ready to drop! I try to make it till 10 just because it seems so silly that I get home from work at 6 and only have 3 hours before I go to bed. I'm sure that I'll soon find the perfect schedule for me and adjust. I do have to say it is nice getting close to 40 hours a week instead of a little over 20!

The new school year has been a nice change with some new kids moving up in my room. This brings about a different atmosphere in the room as we are finding that this group interacts very well and for the moment, seems less chaotic. I'm sure that is all to change though! :)

It's also been nice this week to spend some time with Tristyn and Peyton and Laura. There's nothing like playing "Mr. Fox" and "Mother May I" with the boys! What a great excuse to run around like a little kid.

Overall, things are going well. Can't wait to see what the rest of September brings!

1 comments:

Laura said...

Your last blog is titled "September Happenings"...do you realize it's November now??