Last night I had a much needed girls night out. SOOO much fun. I met my friends and we started with a little shopping at Old Navy. I found 2 cute shirts at a great price! After that we needed some food in our bellies before we tackled Target. We stuffed ourselves at Johnnie Carinos. Then we were on to Target! I love Target and it's even better when you are shopping there with friends. Of course I couldn't get out of there empty handed... a purse, pj top, and cute bangle bracelets. After that, we left for the main reason for the girls night... Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2!!!! It was so good! I loved the first one and this one was such a great follow up. And of course, the only way to watch it is with friends!
Like I said earlier, it was a much needed night out. I'm getting so tired with my crazy summer schedule. I can tell it is really starting to take its toll. Part of that is my fault since I've been staying up too late. So, I'm going to listen to myself here... and go to bed! Good night! :)
Monday, August 11, 2008
Girls Night Out!
Posted by Karyn at 11:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Sounds like fun!! A shopping trip is never complete without a trip to Target--especially for you and Meredith!! :)
Post a Comment