CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Wicked- the best musical ever!!!

Wow! Wow! Wow! Wicked was amazing! I don't even know where to begin! The night started out with a stop in Grand Rapids at Johnny Carinos. Wonderful food! We made our way to Lansing where we caught the 8:00 showing of Wicked. Way better than I even dreamed it would be! The special effects, music, acting... absolutely breath taking! 3 hours later, we left feeling mesmerized! My friend Kevin bought the soundtrack so it was fun listening to it on the way home. Honestly, I would recommend everyone to see it! It is so worth it. In fact, I'm ready to go again! Anyone wanna go?!

2 comments:

Kim said...

oh i'm so glad you had such a great time! yes, i want to go :)

Lora said...

sounds like a great time! I will go! Tell me when!