I had quite the afternoon. My friend Julie was in town, so we went out for coffee to catch up. We walk in and there is a Premier Jewelry display set up and a consultant there. Well we get to talking with her and she gives us two tickets for the drawing she is going to have in just a few minutes. So we put our names in and of course, I don't get my hopes up... I never win anything. So we are sitting there drinking our coffee and she comes up to us with the bucket and asks us to draw out the name. There will be 3 drawings with 3 different prizes to choose from: 1) $25 giftcard for jewelry, 2) $5 giftcard to the coffee house, and 3) a nail file. So I put my hand in and what do you know... I PICK MY TICKET!!! Of course I pick the $25 giftcard. So as we start looking at the catalog, the lady comes up again and gives me the coffee giftcard. My second ticket was drawn!! How crazy is that?! I honestly never win anything! So I end up with a gorgeous necklace with a pendant of 3 cubic zirconium stones. They had some nice jewelry to choose from. I'm sure she is going to call to see if I will host a party. It would be fun, but in the long run, I'm sure cost me some money. All in all though, I would say it has been quite a nice day!
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
thats so exciting! i never win those drawings either, so its always fun when you actually do :) and the jewelry is an added bonus!
No kidding, I never win anything either--well at least not since I was like 7 years old and won Mr. GameShow--remember him Karyn??
You know...my birthday is coming up....
Post a Comment