I admit it... I am a fan of fairy tales. When thinking of a title for my new blog, I knew I wanted it to be a glimpes into who I am. I am a person who goes thru life hoping for the "happily ever after". I know that life isn't always a fairy tale with a happy ending. In fact the older I get, the more I become aware that life is hard. So, do I have unrealistic thinking... maybe. But I still have hope. I can't imagine going thru life with no hope at all. Plus, I am a Christian, so in reality I will receive that "happily ever after", that being heaven. Call me a hopeless romantic, or unrealistic thinker... but i still want the fairy tale.
This title I think fits me. My life story is still being written. I would love to sneak a peak ahead, but maybe it is a good thing I can't. It would take the fun out of life if I knew what was coming. This way I can dream, hope, and be excited as my story unfolds. I am a lover of history and times gone by. This is my spot to record my history. Hope you enjoy my story... my fairy tale (however boring it may be at times :)
Saturday, April 12, 2008
New Blog
Posted by Karyn at 1:46 PM
Labels: fairy tale, life, Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you got a blog!! i love it :)
look who switched her blog! love your set-up. you have to get laura to do this.
Post a Comment