Well today was the day I look forward to every year... the day my Grandma & Grandpa Stauffer make their yearly visit on their way back to the U.P. Every Spring, since I can remember, they make a visit. Each time is so much fun. I'm reminded of how blessed I am to have them. I am a part of their legacy and it makes me want to make them proud. I love hearing stories about my mom and aunts and uncles from times past. It's great to get caught up on the "family news" and here the pride in their voices over all the different accomplishments different family members achieved in the past year. They truly are a great example of living a great, full life. Here are a few pictures from our visit: (Ok, so I'm having problems uploading the pictures, so if you want to see them, go visit my facebook page... I give up!)
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm so jealous that you got to see grandma and grandpa! I love them so much and you're so right - we are incredibly blessed. They have given our family such a solid foundation. I'm convinced they are the best grandparents ever :)
Post a Comment